Hi-Tech Muffler Stockton, CA


So today i went
searching for some 
help with a muffler
modification.

I started at a muffler
shop on pacific ave.
The guy gave me a fairly 
high price and 
on top of that said 
he had no time to do 
the job today.

The shop was completely
empty.
Really clean nice 
place and the workers
were all in nice
shirts, hats, and matching
shorts.

Well that doesnt translate
to getting a good 
price or a good job.

So i went to 

Let me tell you,
Not the most desireable
location and you can
tell these guys work
their asses off. 
No time for making 
the place pretty but 
they know were everything 
is and they operate 
like a well oiled machine.

A great deal ,
great service,
great price,
and excellent work
done on my car.

I couldnt be happier 
with the result of making
this not so long trip to the
south side of town.

Here are a couple 
pics of the job well done.




This guy working 
on my car took absolute
care and precission
even though it was near 
closing time on a 
saturday of a 3 day weekend.

Thank you very much
Hi-Tech Muffler.

You now have my
business as long
as your in business.

#stocktonca
#muffler #weberave
#veloster
#teamhalfassed
the#halfassedregistry
#velosternation
#velosterowners
#hyundaiveloster
#velosterturbo

Comments

Popular Posts